Trying to get your software out to a global audience? Frustrated by the process?
Join me and a panel of industry experts as we discuss bridging the gap between software development and localization.
The online discussion will be hosted by Lingoport and include:
- (me!) Val Swisher, Founder & CEO of Content Rules
- Danica Brinton, Senior Director of International at Zynga
- Dale Schultz, Globalization Test Architect at IBM
- Edwin Hoogerbeets, Senior Internationalization Engineer at HP
- Adam Asnes, CEO & President of Lingoport
Online Panel Discussion: “Bridging the Gap Between Software Development and Localization”
Date and Times: Wednesday, August 3rd at 9:30am PT / 10:30am MT / 11:30am CT / 12:30pm ET
Registration: Register for free @ https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/964415249
Where: Your desktop
Here is a link to the press release, too.