The Five Dimensions of Content Standardization™
Making Your Reuse and Automation Strategy a Success
In this webinar, we describe what content standards are and why they are important. We introduce the Five Dimensions of Content Standardization™. We show how our content standardization framework makes content FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable). Finally, we suggest some next steps that you can take to prepare your content for the future.
When you clearly document and enforce standards across all Five Dimensions, you are rewarded with content that can be reused seamlessly. You also reduce risk, time-to-market, and cost, while increasing content quality in all languages.
Our Five Dimensions framework enables our customers to:
- Automate content generation, assembly, formatting, and publishing
- Reuse content in any output type or file format
- Deploy artificial intelligence to gain actionable insights
- Exchange information directly with partners, CROs, sites, and regulatory agencies without locking it into documents first
- Increase translation quality while significantly reducing cost and turnaround time