Pharmaceutical companies share a common goal to get drugs to market faster. To achieve this goal, they need to reduce the time it takes to create regulatory and associated content. Most pharma companies know that there is a better way to reduce the time spent creating and managing content. Many are ready to take the next step into structured content to leverage the benefits of implementing state of the art content management tools and processes.
In this eBook, we help you understand:
- Why your current content ecosystem slows down time to market for drug products
- How a structured content ecosystem results in better content, faster
- The importance of XML, CDISC, and content standards
- Next steps for digital content transformation
- Examples of content reuse in three content pipelines